|Season 2, Episode 20|
|Air date||1 January, 2007|
Peppa and her family go swimming.
Series #: 2
Episode #: 20 (72 overall)
Airdate: January 1st 2007
- This is the second time to only focus on The Pigs and Rabbits the first was Foggy Day (not counting Mr Rabbit or Miss Rabbit).
- This is the first episode of 2007.
- No supporting or minor characters.
- This is the first episode (and possibly the last) to see a town pool.
- The colours of the doors on the changing rooms resemble the Pig family's clothes. One is red, for Peppa, one is yellow, which is opposed to Mummy Pig's orange clothes, one is green, for Daddy Pig and one is blue, for George.
- It's odd how there isn't any lifeguard (it could be possible that an adult has to be with the child)
- When the pigs are changing their feet aren't visible.
- When everyone enters the pool, the pool height was as tall as Daddy Pig but when Richard drops his bucket the water is much bigger then him as he gets the bucket.
- Daddy Pig should of made a huge splash because of his weight and the height of the diving board.
- Daddy Pig wouldn't see with out his glasses like Pedro Pony lost his and couldn't see in The Eye Test.
- The doors swap colours until the end of the episode.
- There is no entrance to the pool. This is probably due to the series being from a child's perspective.
- Neither the Pig family or the Rabbit family enter with their floats.
- The Rabbit family don't get chnaged in the changing room
- George would've been too little to get changed all by himself.
- Daddy Pig doesn't take off his glasses when in the pool (not including when he goes underwater or jumps off the diving board).