|Season 4, Episode 1|
|Air date||23 May, 2011|
The New House
- The wolves makes their debut.
Mr. Potato: "Welcome to Potato City!" Where the magic of vegetable's never ends!"
Suzy: "Why do you have dinosaur's in Potato City?"
- Mr. Potato:"Cause dinosaurs ate potatoes?"
- Edmond Elephant:"NO!"
- Mr. Potato:"Anyway, children like dinosaurs!"
Mr. Potato: "You don't need to be frightened. They're not real. But they look exactly the same as the dinosaurs that walked together millions of years ago."
- Edmond Elephant: "No they didn't."
- Mr Potato: "What?!"
- Edmond Elephant: "Triceratops lived in the Cretaceous Period. Stegosaurus was Jurassic. They could not have walked together."
- Mr. Potato:"Er... how do you know that?"
- Edmond:"I'm a clever clogs!"
Mr. Potato:"Role-up role-up for the Vegetable Roundabout Swing Thing!"
Narator:"Daddy Pig dosen't like heights!"
Mr. Potato:"See how vegetables grow! Learn how they keep us fit and healthy!"
Miss Rabbit:"Busy? No, this is quiet for Potato City!"
Mr. Potato:"And ride on the Potato Rocket!"