Season (3-4) Season (5-6) Season (7)
|Voice Actor||Morwenna Banks|
Mummy Pig is the mother of Peppa Pig and George Pig, wife of Daddy Pig, the daughter of Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig and assumedly the sister of Auntie Dottie. She is a stay-at-home mother and works on her Computer.
Mummy Pig is a kind adult figure to all of the children in the series. She goes out of her way to help them, give advice, or in general make them happy. She loves to cook and bake and can often times be found doing it, but she also enjoys getting out to spend time with her family or going on trips out of the house.
Between the two adults, Mummy Pig is shown to be more mature than Daddy Pig, and often tries to warn him when he may be doing something that doesn't seem to be a good idea. She may tease her huband from time-to-time, but she dearly loves him.
Mummy Pig is a pale pink adult pig with a curly tail, snout, and piggy ears. She has dark pink lips, pink cheeks, and small eyes with six eyelashes on each eye. She wears black shoes and a orange dress. Mummy Pig has pink skin and eyelashes with eyeliner.
- An Orange Winter Outfit
- Blue Boots
- "Thank you, Peppa."
- — Whistling
- "Daddy Pig, did you know you've got a duck on your head?"
- — Horsey Twinkle Toes "Oh, Daddy Pig!"
- Mummy Pig loves Spaghetti.
- Mummy turned 39 in the episode "Mummy Pig's Birthday".
- Mummy Pig is afraid of spiders, especially Mister Skinnylegs.
- Mummy has known Daddy Pig since childhood, as revealed in Time Capsule.
- Mummy Pig's Japanese voice actress, Yuko Sasaki, also voices Granny Pig in the Japanese Dub.