Candy Cat is a friend of Peppa Pig.
Candy is not as vocal as most of the other children, but she appears to be friendly and kind. Like the others she loves to try new things and enjoys all sorts of activities - like playing a sport, having a tea party, or just going out to the beach or town. She is also highly curious.
She does not seem to like it when others fight or argue. This happens in some episodes like when the playgroup learns about the countries of the world, and does not seem to be able to take sides most of the time. Candy also seems to be proud of the fact she is a Feline, meaning she has a cat family with bigger species.
Candy is a light orange cat with an upside down, pink triangle for a nose. dark pink lips. Like all cats, she has whiskers, and cheeks that look frequently darker than her fur. Her shoes are black like the other characters, and she wears a teal dress.
- Candy dresses to represent Switzerland during International Day.
- A witches costume, including a wand.
- A gym outfit.
- Yellow-themed winter clothing with a pink scarf.
- "Hello Peppa."
- "Much sweeter than George." - regarding Baby Alexander
- "We come here all the time!" - talking to Peppa while visiting her with her family at the aquarium
- "Stop arguing!"
- Candy is one of the few characters who has shown the ability to growl and purr, which was shown when she taught the others how to act like a "proper tiger".
- Candy likes milk and eating fish fingers/fish-sticks.
- For international day, Candy was dressed as Switzerland.
- Candy is one of the only friends of Peppa's without their home revealed.
- Her favorite color is teal.